|V 3.0.0 (March 2016, in development)|
- New "Slides" implementation. See here
- Group Clips (exclusive groups). See here
- Arpeggiator Clips. See here
- New launch types : Gate / Trigger. See here
- New Audition clip mode.
- Packs can now be dropped directly on Modulys.
|V 2.5.1 (11 sept. 2015)|
- Much user-friendlier demo restrictions.
|V 2.5 (10 May. 2015)|
- New "Matrix" view for easily matching of triggers/pitches and velocities.
- New "Launcher" 128 step-sequencer. (Activates clips)
|V 2.1 (14 Apr. 2015)|
- New Packs system. For more info see here
- New ways to create packs by combining clips and sets from other presets. See here
- Downloadable packs can be dropped directly on Modulys.
- Clips and sets now also include ControlClips.
|V 2.0 (6 Apr. 2015)|
- New preset system. For more info see here
- New ControlClips. For more info see here
- Improved Generate. For more info see here
|V 1.4 (16 Feb. 2015)|
- New : "Mode" sequencer, generates up to five notes per step, according to a scale
- New : Chord inversions. (two-, three- and four-note chords)
- New : "Strum" sequencer, can both strum up and down.
- New : "Strum" Multiplier, can act as arpeggiator, or as a real spanish guitar player ;-).
- New : Automatable CC levels
- New : 64Kb phrases
- Enhanced : Drum mode.
- Enhanced : Chord scaling.
- Download example of new features in fxp format (use a guitar as instrument)
|V 1.3 (28 Nov. 2013)|
- New drum maps.
- Optimized code + GUI resources.
- Bug fixes.
- Price dropped
|V 1.2 (05 June 2013)|
- CC-value smoothing (0%~100%)
- Slides (Pitch bend)
- Automatic latency compensation
|V 1.1 (09 May 2013)|
- Grid's (eye candy)
- Move Clips
- Introduction page
|V 1.0 (23 Apr 2013)|
- Initial release